Fun with a sexy wife


Fun with a sexy wife

This is an old recording, that I shot with a sexy wife and her husband.

I have done a few shoots with them.

The sound is not great as the camera I used did not have a great mic on it.

I have filmed a lot of 'parties' over the years. Some have been better than others.

I hope to film many more once the lockdown is over.

One I went to had a 20 year old who was getting married a week later, and wanted to have sex with lots men and women before she got married. Her boyfriend had no idea. She was very sexy, and sounded posh. She was at university and planning on becoming a doctor. She went down on several women and licked and fingered them as she was taking it from behind by a few men. At the end of the night she let one chap do anal with her, and it was the first time she had ever tried it. It was so hot to watch. Then a few others did anal with her while she had a huge toy inside her.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this show.

See her at: bhalasada.com

Listen to our free podcast: smutpod.com


Check out this episode!

Comments